Need Some Insight On......

Participant count
  • Participant list

Gizz715

I just put a 1100watt subwoofer that peaks out at 600 and a 460watt amp in my 2003 ford taurus sport. It is a ok system but i want something that i can feel the bass from a distance.. i still have the factory speakers and indash system that it came with.

What would you guys suggest i go with. I thought about just starting from empty sub boxes and subwoofers (basically starting from scratch). But im confused right now.....

Gotta go with Milenko on this one...neither this:

I just put a 1100watt subwoofer that peaks out at 600
nor this:

if you something about then it would make alot of sense.
make a lick of sense.

If by the second post you're attempting to make an assumption that Milenko fails to "(know) something about it" then I'll be the first to call BS because your statement made no sense.

Do you have a sub that's rated for 600w RMS with a peak of 1100w? And how about that amplifier ~ what brand/model is it?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.