Needing all marine equipment

Only The Best
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
texas
Im looking to build a couple cooler speaker boxes for the trip to new braunsfels this summer as well as replacing the ****** phoenix gold speakers in my roswell tower speakers for my supra. im open to anything marine audio certified... im a cheap f^cker so anything over 150$ by itself will be ignored unless its a package deal... im in need of a amplifiers / HU / HU covers / rca / and anything from a tweeter by itself / components / and up to a 10" sub. (pref 8")

also wondering if I got a small kinetic battery vs. a 12volt lawnmower battery would it hold out 2x+ longer???

thank you for your input and let the buying begin!

any venders for marine audio that can play with pricing?? cosmetics isn't an issue! if its broken I can fix it!! willing to negotiate!

I have built a ton of cooler radios. I use a 35ah SLA wheelchair battery. As far as marine stuff I usually go with Polk db691's with the kenwood kac 1502s or a kac 8405 amp. They really don't need to be marine if they are in the cooler I have never had a problem with the 40 or so coolers I have built over the last 6 years.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.