power acoustik bamf 5500 or soundstream rubicon 2500.1

No. No such thing as a budget anything. It takes power to make power and the cheaper the amp the more power it takes. Power to make it do what it should do(or replacing it after it fries) is not any cheaper then buying a better amp from the start.

No. No such thing as a budget anything. It takes power to make power and the cheaper the amp the more power it takes. Power to make it do what it should do(or replacing it after it fries) is not any cheaper then buying a better amp from the start.
im about to put a ho alt and im gonna get more batts i just need a amp to throw in for now so i dont have to just sit with no boom onece i save up ill sell them

i currently own 3 of the rubicon 2500.1s and they have operated fine for me. i also purchased them for a temp set up and i couldnt be happier. i dont have any first hand experience with the bamf tho so i dont know which would be better but they are built by the same company

I've run 5500's for years and they are great amps for the price. You get a clean 2200-2400 rms @ 1ohm for like $200. I've run Sundown, DD, SoundStream, Memphis, Stetsom, many Maxxonics, JBL, Rockford, etc... you name it, I've probably run it at some point. Point being, I've pretty much only run PA for the last couple years. Hard to justify spending 2-3 times the money for the same power but a different name.

I've run 5500's for years and they are great amps for the price. You get a clean 2200-2400 rms @ 1ohm for like $200. I've run Sundown, DD, SoundStream, Memphis, Stetsom, many Maxxonics, JBL, Rockford, etc... you name it, I've probably run it at some point. Point being, I've pretty much only run PA for the last couple years. Hard to justify spending 2-3 times the money for the same power but a different name.
So the pa will do over 2k of clean power ..?? Idk about all that

Sounds like you didnt know what you are doing or not counting the varibles at the time. Its not hard to justify anything if you add up all the factors, not just price.

No... I have friends with the proper equipment and knowledge. I do believe Shane posted it at one point though. You can figure out how to use google. I'm not here to argue something I know first hand is a fact. ;-) Plus, you DC guys are usually pretty butt-hurt anytime someone didn't pay $1k+ and has more power //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

No... I have friends with the proper equipment and knowledge. I do believe Shane posted it at one point though. You can figure out how to use google. I'm not here to argue something I know first hand is a fact. ;-) Plus, you DC guys are usually pretty butt-hurt anytime someone didn't pay $1k+ and has more power //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Lmao ya really butthurt actually u moron I like budget equipment not in my personall car tho cause im not a bum so save ur smartt asss comments .. I just didn't think the pa had it in it but google did show different I'd still grab a hifonics or Big Bang before it tho

Lmao ya really butthurt actually u moron I like budget equipment not in my personall car tho cause im not a bum so save ur smartt asss comments .. I just didn't think the pa had it in it but google did show different I'd still grab a hifonics or Big Bang before it tho
Wow... Overreact much? LOL I was being a smart *** cuz you DC guys are known for being pretty butthurt (which you now proved by your reaction). Are you calling me a bum because I run a PA amp? Even if I was a millionaire I still wouldn't throw money away for no reason. I've had $5k+ systems and I loved them, I've also got my $500~ system right now that still does 148's daily on music and I love it more because it didn't take a month of work to pay for. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

and for the record, I bought a factory refurb and opened it up. We got some part numbers off fets and caps and they actually use higher end parts when they rebuild them.

Wow... Overreact much? LOL I was being a smart *** cuz you DC guys are known for being pretty butthurt (which you now proved by your reaction). Are you calling me a bum because I run a PA amp? Even if I was a millionaire I still wouldn't throw money away for no reason. I've had $5k+ systems and I loved them, I've also got my $500~ system right now that still does 148's daily on music and I love it more because it didn't take a month of work to pay for. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
and for the record, I bought a factory refurb and opened it up. We got some part numbers off fets and caps and they actually use higher end parts when they rebuild them.
Im not butt hurt at all. I prefer my equipment to last with abuse. Most of you bassheads dont know how to do critical listening. I love 10% distortion with my tunes.

You can be a ******** all u want bottom line I don't give a fuckk what u run or what it cost I chose what I wanted ...

All I asked was for some clamp tests which I found my **** self and I asked because I really doubted the brand .. I'm actually doing a budget build in the wife's car so was genually intrested in if they did that much clean power save ur dumb *** comments for someone else

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.