Northeast Region NESPL & CT's Jammin 107.7 9/27/09

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV

SPL Blazer
10+ year member

SPL Event Promoter
motorjambannercopy.jpg

Once again we'll be running the SPL portion of the annual Jammin 107.7 Car Show in Waterford CT on Sunday September 27th. There will be cash prizes for the Loudest in the Amateur, Stock and Super Stock categories as well as cash prizes for a few of the car show categories, including a $500 prize for the car shows Best Of Show winner. NESPL will be passing out our end of the season trophies for the Top SPL Team, Most Improved Amateur Class Score and Most Improved Stock Class Score, DC SoundLabs are sponsoring these trophies. We'll also have a few other special trophies we'll be handing out at the show. Jammin is taking care of the car Show and SPL trophies, last years were pretty big so we can only assume this years will be just as great.

Registration begins at 9am, and the show and judging begins at 11am. The show is expected to run til about 4pm. Make you get there early to get the best spot for the SPL line up. These shows get pretty packed, don't get bumped out by a show car. Entry fee's are going to be $30, this includes the SPL and Car Show, it's one fee for everything. Spectators are $5.

LongLogo.jpg

I predict a new record in Stock 3 at this show;)

Actually I think a few classes will see some good improvements...

mr. slate no streetwheelz for you?
I wish they weren't both the same day. I was making plans on renting a trailer for the L.I. show but this is gonna be just as big as the Streetwheelz show here in Ct. so I need to represent at home.

Yeah, it's too bad they are the same day. I figure everyone from NJ & NY would be hitting that show and New England guys would most likely hit my show in CT. I just wasn't gonna say anything about my having a show the same day when I've been posting on the StreetWheelz thread.

deff making out to this. was going to the LI show, but this one has actual classes and such. much better show IMO.

never competed in nespl, anyone got any advice on witch class i should compete in? i can do stock 3 or super stock 1.

I was talking to radio station today, looks like they're planning on having 1st thru 3rd place trophies, plus Loudest overall in Amateur, Stock and the Super Stock classes. Still working on the details of the cash prize/prizes for loudest SPL of the day.

As far as a class to compete in, it depends on how tall your enclosure is. If it's below the window line you'd most likely be in Stock 3. If it's above the window line, but lower than the top of your front seat (minus the headrest), then you could do the No Wall class. If it's higher than the top of your front seat you'd be in the Super Stock 1 class. You basically have to compete in the class for which your system actually fits.

If it's below the window line you'd most likely be in Stock 3. If it's above the window line, but lower than the top of your front seat (minus the headrest), then you could do the No Wall class. If it's higher than the top of your front seat you'd be in the Super Stock 1 class. You basically have to compete in the class for which your system actually fits.
its below the window, its a trunk car, subs faced cabin sealed off from trunk.

so stock 3 im guessing?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.