Never go to audio itch on dale mabry for an enclosure.

Participant count
  • Participant list
so ur brother asks you to build him a box that might cost 30 bucks on materials but instead you say ur too lazy and send him somewhere that charges him $135? Do you not like him or something?

lol. my boxes hit hard but they arent as pretty as i would like them to be. i wanted his **** to look AND sound nice. i am terrible with carpet. plus we were already there buying the sub anyhow.

lol yea i just did an install on a 99 ram club cab prob same exact truck, put 2 10's under that baby and the thing flexs 2 rd sonances 2 be exact sealed

i just showed him the scion build and the company website. he likes the work. he might be giving your buddy a call. i gave him your screenname too so he could tell him you recommended him. that is some nice glass work , and with the space constraints glass is the best way to go really in this application.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...