New Audiopipe sub...

For the guys who are going to hate on a product, just remember when you started in car audio how many started off with high quality brands like Sundownz, DD, Audioque, and so on. There maybe a few but thats about it. Audiopipe sell a product thats inexpensive and works well when put together correctly.

For the guys who are going to hate on a product, just remember when you started in car audio how many started off with high quality brands like Sundownz, DD, Audioque, and so on. There maybe a few but thats about it. Audiopipe sell a product thats inexpensive and works well when put together correctly.

AQ is far from expensive..

audiopipe has proven to put out good sh1t these last few years. I think they need to be respected escpecially for their prices. Id rather pay for their amps than over paying for sundown or dd.

1500 rms for 160ish. i see alot of people spend way more then that on some really sh it amps around town. i been tellin alot of people about the power they can get for such a little price. i have heard u wana try to stay away from mounting there amps on your box but that can be said for alot of amps.

I believe an Audiopipe AQX3500 will give me similar performance compared to a similar rated Sundown or Audioque amp. What is different about a Sundown amp compared to something else that does the same power? Power is power. At the end of the day that is why you buy an amplifier. You are paying for customer service that you should never have to use if you take care of your stuff. Besides, just because you don't buy from Sundown doesn't mean you can't get your amp replaced in case something does happen. I had an MB Quart 4125 amp crap on me that I bought from VMinnovations and received a BRAND NEW amp a week later. This is what Sundown nut huggers holler when they get proved wrong. "Oh Sundown has the best customer service ever, if you buy from anyone else you won't get a new amp if your amp is faulty or breaks". I've bought many car audio products on Ebay and I've always received a brand new item through the company I bought from when something went wrong. Oh and by the way....
I'm completely happy with my one sub set up in my trunk right now. I bet there aren't very many people on here hitting 143.5 legal with 1 15 in their trunk on 600 watts RMS. My sub is very underpowered (sub RMS is 3k).

LOL @Sir Swish aka Caraudionewbie, from the money you made scamming on here you should be able to by better.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.