Newb to this forum! figured i would say hi and show ya what i have.

everybody has said how bad they are....but nobody has yet to offer ANOTHER SOLUTION!!! how should it be ran then?
you were told to use a Kinetik, and then you asked what they were, and we told you. There is your OTHER SOLUTION. Less wires no less.

so an upgraded battery? sorry but that doesnt make any sense being that the voltage is coming from he alt. if i'm playing it without the car on then yeah a better battery.

the exhaust is an ARK exhaust and its only one of two that are made specifically for me car. i'm not crazy about it either but it works and gives nice top end.

i'm not a noob when it comes to these things....i was thinking there would be some experts on here...i guess i was wrong! or atleast nobody has chimed in on my thread.

LOSE THE CAPS. YOUR electrical engineer professor would disagree TO BE WRONG. Just replace them with a batt. ( hc600 or hc800) I think the hC600 says on the front of it that its stronger than 100 CAPS---now lets do math for your professor 100 OR 2 ---unlike your professor we do this every day and we all are still learning --- some of us learn the hard way--take his advice

you all do realize that a battery is a capacitor right? a capacitor is an energy storage device that allow for the quick release of energy to creat an effect using electricity. the kenetic batteries just release it on a more even flow when called upon. but caps like the 1 farad caps you buy at best buy are a joke.

Yes, batteries are a capacitor, therefore, no need for more capacitors. Why not upgrade your wiring (i.e. big 3), alternator, and battery so your electronics will actually receive the power that's intended.

Or if you don't need that much power to justify doing it all, then at least do the big 3.

There ya go OP, many answers to the subject. Granted you didn't originally give a crap what we thought about the caps specifically. But now you know, and knowledge is power!

you were told to use a Kinetik, and then you asked what they were, and we told you. There is your OTHER SOLUTION. Less wires no less.
he's basically calling you a noob.

i was thinking there would be some experts on here...i guess i was wrong! or atleast nobody has chimed in on my thread.
Lol at you, seriously. If any expert in this field has posted, which a few have.. crx posted JUST before you... 7 hours just before you. I'd look to not insult the people whom are trying to help you no matter if you listen or not, some people are just know it alls... albeit retarded know it alls but... you'd been offered advise, a better battery bank > the caps you have currently. I don't know how else to better explain it without going into very in depth detail. It's been suggested already i'm sure but, read up on this... various articles on the net explain what we are telling you.

You're still a tard //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif and so is your Professor. /end thread.

EDIT: Actually if you have a good enough grip, i'm sure meade could use a few more nuthuggers on his forum, they might even say your caps are fly dawg!

thank you....my m6 just took a dump. I'm looking to getting a D6 with the same dual 2ohm so i can run 4ohm mono (600 watts) according to diamon its a direct drop in if my box was made for the M6 which it is down to about .001 sqft.

i'm also looking into putting speakers in the rear door, but unsure if i really need that much high/mid vs only 1 sub.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.