Newb

well, generally what most people do is get a cold air intake to feed more air. Depending on what car you have, get better headers, an h- or x-pipe, high flow mufflers, upper and lower intake, and you can even go as far as getting new heads or a supercharger. What i c most people doing is the first 4 things, and maybe a computer chip. It all depends on how much money you're willing to spend.

Depends on the vehicle...usually headers, exhuast, computer chip, intake, throttle body spacer, supercharger, turbocharger, or an engine swap:)

- Steve

This chip....I've been hearing of it alot...

what isit.? a computer chip?

how does it work..?

and it seems quite advanced....can it be installed on older cars?

Originally posted by Corsica Anybody got small mod ideas for a 1988 Chevy Corsica? its a tiny assed 2.0

J
I'll look around and see if there are headers/exhaust combo's available along with maybe a chip or intake. I will get back to you.

- Steve

Sw2eet man!!! Only place i really wanna make faster is my acceloratyion. Take to ****ing long 0-60, and when passing. Also how can i improve it on hills?

J

Originally posted by Corsica Sw2eet man!!! Only place i really wanna make faster is my acceloratyion. Take to ****ing long 0-60, and when passing. Also how can i improve it on hills?

J
Anything that improves throttle response...

So yeah, basically, you buy the chip, find your computer (not a PC in your home), it's probably behind one of the kick panels, and you either place this chip between the cable and the computer, or you get to open it up, do some scraping, and wedge it on the board. (when you get it, they'll give you directions). And basically, all it does is advance to timing to get more hp. Most of the time, you get more hp, but less gas mileage, it won't make it horrible, maybe only a mile/gal. difference, but it's still different. Also, a lot of the time, you have to switch to premium fuel, otherwise you'll end up with detonation (bad thing). Like i said, that might not happen to your car and you're fine running regular, just depends on what car you have. If you buy it from some performance place, they'll probably tell you what you need to know. I hope this helped.

Originally posted by killahoe fist off what kind of car what size motor:confused: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
yeah, thats what i was wondering......

It would be alot easier to list of parts if we knew what kind of car. Also what kind of budget do you have?

Originally posted by Brock NAAAWWS!

nawz.jpg

- Steve

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.