Next level of Subwoofers after Sundown?

So seriously dude, what do you want? You've changed this thread so many times. You start off saying you have two SAs on a skar 1500.1 and want something that is the next level up cause you hate the look of sundowns, then you say you don't even own SAs. Then you say you want a sub that compares in SQL to the SA and now you say you want an SPL sub that is capable of sounding good.
I will pay you $100.00 to produce the link where I actually wrote I have two Sundown on a Skar 1500.1, that goes to anyone on this forum.

Thread is littered with trolls, and misinformation from people who are jumping in after only actually having read some of what's been said/addressed,

and this is proof. Does it bother me, no, if it got 10 times worse there will still be absolutely no way, why?, I'm just in too good a mood. Thank god

for the regular forum members here who just want to offer straight advice and help me out.

As far as me stating that Sundowns are SQL, wrong, first off everyone knows Sundowns have a SPL driver, but they are not incapable of sounding

good as well, as they were built to be an all around complete sub. Jacob, the owner of Sundown has stated this several times. That's all I meant,

what I actually wrote, and if you look back and actually see it, you'll see I wrote SQ/SPL sub. I have already addressed this way back on page 4.

Take a look at post #54, make sure you click the external links to what Jacob (owner of Sundown) wrote.

I will pay you $100.00 to produce the link where I actually wrote I have two Sundown on a Skar 1500.1, that goes to anyone on this forum.

Thread is littered with trolls, and misinformation from people who are jumping in after only actually having read some of what's been said/addressed,

and this is proof. Does it bother me, no, if it got 10 times worse there will still be absolutely no way, why?, I'm just in too good a mood. Thank god

for the regular forum members here who just want to offer straight advice and help me out.

As far as me stating that Sundowns are SQL, wrong, first off everyone knows Sundowns have a SPL driver, but they are not incapable of sounding

good as well, as they were built to be an all around complete sub. Jacob, the owner of Sundown has stated this several times. That's all I meant,

what I actually wrote, and if you look back and actually see it, you'll see I wrote SQ/SPL sub. I have already addressed this way back on page 4.

Take a look, way on post #54, for christ sakes.
The first sentence in the thread implies you have 2 sundowns. "if you have 2 sundowns and want to take it to the next level" I'm guessing every person that read that thought you had 2 sundowns. I know I did.

You should have said "I have never heard a sundown SA before, but dont like the way they look. Can you give me alternatives in the same price range"

The first sentence in the thread implies you have 2 sundowns. "if you have 2 sundowns and want to take it to the next level" I'm guessing every person that read that thought you had 2 sundowns. I know I did. You should have said "I have never heard a sundown SA before, but dont like the way they look. Can you give me alternatives in the same price range"
I am familiar with Sundowns, but I never said I own them you guys just assumed. I cleared that up a while back, need the link as proof. Lol.

As for the title of the thread, I actually did try and get a mod to change it, when we were on page three. I tried to get the title of the thread

changed to "Alternatives to Sundown's, similar price range $200-250", but he said they did not have the option. This happened, way back

on page #3 , look click here and see. Also, again again and again I must finally question why I have to repeat this, It's not just about the design

or the logo of Sundowns although I feel both could be improved, It was also about not wanting to be like everyone else who is riding the Sundown

train. I wanted to be different and was seeking alternatives period. Christ almighty guys, really?

It's a bummer, you just seem to be fighting against everyone here.

Anyways, I'd still go for the Eclipse subs. They're not in production anymore, so they'll definitely be different, and become more rare. And they're at a good price, so you could probably make some cash back off of them when you sell them.

The worst part right now is, you're looking at new products. Which only means you are GUARANTEED to lose money on them when you sell them. For whatever sub you choose upon (and I do suggest you just choose, you won't notice a difference between subs until you make a decision, sell it, and make another decision), I hope you go used; that way you still get a product that performs exactly like the old one, but that value is already depreciated and you don't have to lose any more money on it.

Sombody in the middle of all these post suggested PSI, you might want to look at their line, I have a friend that ran 2 12's of their platform 1 and hit 148db on dash

What about some Sundowns? They are popular on the internet, but 99% of the general population you show them to won't know WTF they are since they don't say JL on them.

just close your eyes and throw a dart at any of the ones mentioned thus far, if your primary concern is loud noise emitting from your vehicle.....if you were actually interested in hearing and feeling the music, you should be looking elsewhere

Examples:

WoofersEtc.com - ID12 V3 D4 - Image Dynamics 12" Dual 4 Ohm V3 Subwoofer

WoofersEtc.com - ARC12D4 - ARC Audio 12" 700 Watt Dual 4-Ohm Subwoofer

WoofersEtc.com - D312D4.2 - Diamond Audio 400W 12" DVC 4 Ohms Subwoofer

WoofersEtc.com - E1200 - Dynaudio Esotar 12" Audiophile Subwoofer

WoofersEtc.com - 12W3V3-2 - JL Audio 12" 500 Watt 2 Ohm Subwoofer

Not exactly, but add this from your post on 6/28/12 to what you implied at the beginning of this BS thread:

I've decided to hold out a little longer and get the Sundown Sa's, rather than the E series 12"s.
Easy to see why you confuse people, huh?

I think you're more than a little confused, yourself..... so just wft are you running??

Not exactly, but add this from your post on 6/28/12 to what you implied at the beginning of this BS thread:

Easy to see why you confuse people, huh?

I think you're more than a little confused, yourself..... so just wft are you running??
lol troll

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.