nitro_freak1 possibly a SCAMMER!

goose5741
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I shipped him my subs over two weeks ago, he got them. Still have not received the emaxx he was supposed to be trading me. Repeatedly asked for the delivery confirmation number have not got it. All he sent me was pics of it getting boxed up.

Re: emaxx pics.

Quote:

Originally Posted by goose5741

Quote:

Originally Posted by nitro_freak1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Subs will be getting shipped monday, I'm sorry I couldn't get them out sooner. I tried to ship them thursday (left for a weekend away from home IMMEDIATLEY after work friday). The place I shipped them closed literally 5 min before I got there, I had to pack them really quick after work thurs in an attempt to get them out so I didn't snap any pictures, and they are already all packed up so you'll just have to wait sorry about that too.

You'll have a tracking number in your PM box by 5pm monday though!

Hey man did you get them things shipped out? if so can i have the tracking an what method did you use. Thought i was gonna see a tracking number yesterday??

Ya they shipped yesterday, didn't get home till late so I forgot to send the track #, but shipped them right after work. They are super heavy so they got sent USPS parcel post (was still almost 50$), anyways, heres the tracking # 0308 2040 0000 9745 6231

Is the truck on its way?

Sweet deal. Yea I thought I sent you the pics, bid an tracking already. Hmm when I get home I'll send it all again for ya.

Nah you just sent the vid, its all good just get it to me tonight.

tracking number doesnt work. Not sure if you gave me the correct one or not but that one is not a active number. Ive checked online and ive called.

I just tried it to and it did not work either, I know that USPS tracking numbers are notorious for ******* ass, they can take up to 48 hours to even register....try it again in the morning if it still doesn't work I will take a picture of the reciept (which has your name/address written on it by the clerk at the shipping center, as well as the tracking number) just to reassure you that I have shipped it. But I'm pretty sure that won't be necessary, I just bought new subs a few weeks ago and I ran into the same thing where the tracking numbers the kid gave me did not work for a full 2 days.

Also, still haven't gotten a tracking number for you on the truck...would like that to know its at least on the way, sense the subs are.

tracking number still does not work. After a week it should be registered with the site. I would like that picture of the receipt and tracking number. A close up so i can make out what it says.

All is good. You have to understand where im coming from. there has been so many dicks on the web screwing ppl over lately, you have no choice but to expect the worst. Im sorry for coming off like a dick im just a overthinker and have been screwed before. I will also post in the thread that i appolagize and post an update when it comes in.

Would you happen to have a photo of the paid receipt?

He scammed me for $22. Hasn't shipped my items and its been 2 months. I'm filing a paypal request tomorrow night. What a ****ing douchebag.

whoever has delt with him LOCAL should go see him and make sure he is not a scammer or make him give the subs back!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

goose5741

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
goose5741
DUBUQUE, IOWA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies