Parker G scammed me and disappeared

stevexyz
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Cap CA
i really hate to leave negative feedback, but i believe i've been scammed:( here's the original for sale thread:

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421307

this guy's been in the forum long enough and seems legit. so i sent him the money (on July 24th) for his amp right after we both agreed to the deal. but it's been more than two weeks now and i still have not received anything from him yet.

at first i asked him to ship via usps flat rate priority box, because that's cheaper and faster. couple days later he said the post office he went to didn't have a suitable size box, and so he said he would stick with ups, which was fine with me.

i asked him for the tracking # the next day, but he just didn't respond. a few days later i tried to pm him again, but his inbox was full. so i sent him email instead and posted it in his original thread. it took him couple days to respond. he said he was very busy but he DID ship out the amp to me already (didn't say when, didn't give me a tracking #). he just told me to wait for it.

that was the last time (Aug. 4th) i heard from him. i tried to pm and email him several times to asked for a tracking #, but no reply. so i opened up a dispute on paypal last friday (Aug. 7), sending him couple more msg's and direct emails. but still no respond from him.

i guess the only thing i can do now is to file a pp and cc claim:crap:

I REALLY HOPE HE'S JUST TOO BUSY. IF ANYONE KNOWS HIM IN PERSON, WOULD YOU PLEASE CONTACT HIM FOR ME?THANKS!

UPDATE: Parker showed up and provided tracking # finally. I'll wait for the amp to arrive.

UPDATE: just got amp today (Aug 15), postmarked Aug 11. and the amp is not working:crap: i'll try to deal with him and see if we can work something out first:(

UPDATE: parker returned my call, actually quite quickly this time. then i sent him pix of the blown diodes and possible burn mark in the amp. still waiting for him to get back to me. hopefully we can work this thing out.

hmm.. has be on? he did a lot of business on here with those batts a while back.. doubt he would rip ya off for $75.. just IMO..
last time he logged on was Aug. 5th. but he didn't reply my pm or email then. it shouldn't take more than couple minutes to reply with a tracking #, right? if he did ship out the amp to me, then i should have received it by now.

like i said, i still have hard time believing it myself. but no reply, no package, no tracking # for such a long time. it's really getting me worried:(

one other thing is the paypal address he gave me is under a woman's name, with (0) verifed buyers. if he's been using this paypal for so long, and so many buyers bought from him before, then how come there's no verified buyers shown in his account?

Just doesn't fit; him being a scammer. I wonder if something might have happened to him. Hopefully someone on here knows him personally and can check and see. I know it's hard but try to remain patient.

only thing i can think of is either A. He sent you a typo on the paypal which happens and is ignoring you since he hasn't received payment.. B. You typed the paypal he gave you incorrectly and same ending as ^^.. C. Something is fishy

only thing i can think of is either A. He sent you a typo on the paypal which happens and is ignoring you since he hasn't received payment.. B. You typed the paypal he gave you incorrectly and same ending as ^^.. C. Something is fishy
nope. you can see from he's original for sale thread. he already confirmed that he received the payment. i sent my emails to that same address, and i did receive one and only one reply from him saying he was busy. the same day he posted up saying he already shipped the amp to me and told me to just wait for it.

Sorry again if you think I'm scamming you because you thru a BF. I've already given paypal the shipping. Sorry it's taking so long for you to get the amp. Now quit crying you got an amazing deal on a decent amp. I'm not here to scam anyone. Do you really think i would ruin my credibility over $65 because Thats all I got outta the $80 your crying about. I insured your amp for 201 so you'd have sign for it. Now Fall back and wait it out. I'm sure you'll be happy with it when it get's there.

Here's the tracking number even tho I would rather make you wait in the dark for being so impatient.

I shipped it usps by the way.

1307 1080 0000 2051 1098

Sorry again if you think I'm scamming you because you thru a BF. I've already given paypal the shipping. Sorry it's taking so long for you to get the amp. Now quit crying you got an amazing deal on a decent amp. I'm not here to scam anyone. Do you really think i would ruin my credibility over $65 because Thats all I got outta the $80 your crying about. I insured your amp for 201 so you'd have sign for it. Now Fall back and wait it out. I'm sure you'll be happy with it when it get's there.
lol this. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

So this guy still thinks I'm scamming him because the tracking numbers aren't working properly. So heres a pick of the reciept to show everyone on here I'm not scamming this kid.

0811091607a.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

stevexyz

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
stevexyz
Cap CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied