No power to amp

sounds like u may have the ground wire connected to the power side of the amp.. double check that and the remote wire should be connected to the blue wire coming out of your aftermarket head unit

^^^ good idea, also make sure it is the blue wire with a white strip to, most HU use just blue for power ant. If the amp is already connected to the HU be sure your testing for power with the deck source on, I have seen many people go crazy trying to figure out why their amp wasnt comming on during install only to find out they had the deck source off the whole time. If our solutions don't give you anything, give us a little more detail and maybe we can trouble shoot it a little further

I am having the same problem :/ i have 11.94 Volts going into my amplifier, but it wont power on? Im charging the battery overnight tonight to see if that fixes it.
if its not powering on it is either your power wire or your remote WIRE> If your remote wire is hooked up properly as is your power wire check inline fuse on power wire and check fuse on amp... always unhook neg post on battery when installing and the last thing you should do after hooking the batt up is dropping the inline fuse back in

Thanks for your help!!! Of course I am a total idiot.... I just had a bad ground connection. Found a good place in my spare tire area and works perfect now... Even though it"s a POS Pyramid box and amp, it sounds 500% better!!!! Plus I have sub output on my Fosgate receiver so I can control the bass from my headunit.. Now I can finish my undercar kit, 1 tube mount to go. Post pics of my 2003 Eclipse when I'm done... Thanks again... This forum is the best EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.