nobody ever posts here?

alpine cva 1005, 6 disc changer, and a zenith dvd player.......the rest consists of a planet audio 1200d running a planet audio neo 8 inch sub glassed into the passenger footwell, planet audio 300/4 running alpine 5.25 components in glass kicks and alpine 6.5 midbass in my doors, and a clarion peq 460 does eq duties....oh and a 1 farad cap....all red painted glass work

Originally posted by SasquatchBump I wanna put an LCD screen in My jockey-box on a hinge so you can move it in/out so I can play games/watch DVD's but I have NO CLUE how to hook it up. I was actually coming here for help.
Its pretty easy to hook up a video system. If you need any help just ask, or send me a PM.

Just got my new video components in the other day, hopefully I'll find some time to install 'em. Got a Sony XAV-7W, Starvision 5.6 Ceiling mount, Panasonic DVD player, and the PS2 is on the way. Ive been thinking about getting some little monitors to mount in my sun visors just for kicks, but that will be on down the road.

I have that Reactor Screen

Ok...but weak angled viewing

ITs ok its on a visor which moves to where u want it

I have my PS2 and Super Nintendo (Best gaming system eveR)

Occationally I'll throw the JVC vcr in there...but thats for road trips

I just wish I had a HU with a center channel

Sound so much nicer with directional 5.1 sound

I've got an Athlon 1700+ mounted in my car.

Full blown computer with 55 hours of Mp3 and a 19" flat panel monitor.

All running off a 1000 watt Inverter o it's own electrical system (I've got 3 separate electrical systems in my car, three alts, and three Batteries)

Originally posted by CarAudioAddict I've got an Athlon 1700+ mounted in my car.

Full blown computer with 55 hours of Mp3 and a 19" flat panel monitor.

All running off a 1000 watt Inverter o it's own electrical system (I've got 3 separate electrical systems in my car, three alts, and three Batteries)
you got any pics? I'd like to see that...!

No pics yet - waiting till i finish off my ride.

Next I'm adding streetglow, a ton of neon lights, Window tint and then a paintjob

For the paintjob I'm getting the Car painted Black and The pheonix painted on the hood in Chameleon. When it's done I'll be posting pics for everyone.

Here's a "Before" Picture. But that is before I even owned the car, never mind put my system in.

I have a huge stereo in already. The athlon is in (stored in the spare compartment).

I'm adding streetglow, neon, and a new paintjob, But you guys know that. I also would like to lower it about another 2".

What year? I'm going to take a wild guess...see how well my F-Body knowledge treats me...and I say...'85? Maybe '86? No...I say '85....

350? 305? 4 spd? 5 spd?

- Steve

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.