Noob: Request help with system

Nigro013
10+ year member

I am currently on a 410$ budget, but I want to learn and yet at the same time have a decent HT/A system. I have not much clue where to start, so if anyone could lead me to some tutorials and suggestions for a setup within that price range (good brands/quality etc). I also have a DD3512d that needs a recone that I am willing to trade for some decent HTA parts. Thanks.

Andrew

you can get old school recievers for cheap now, depending on where you look

i got my Yamaha RX-V1070 for 150 shipped, so i would spend the extra 250 on bookshelves (depending on what you pay for the reciever), and then when you get more money build your box, buy a sub/amp

just dont skimp out, and you'll be happy

you can get old school recievers for cheap now, depending on where you look
i got my Yamaha RX-V1070 for 150 shipped, so i would spend the extra 250 on bookshelves (depending on what you pay for the reciever), and then when you get more money build your box, buy a sub/amp

just dont skimp out, and you'll be happy
My preaching is finally starting to pay off I guess...

I agree 100%!

Nigro013....nice name. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

well for one you dont have to get an old school hu because now the **** things are so much cheaper than a few years ago and my best opinion of all i guess would be to tell you to not get caught up in all the names of the past although they probably are good but they will cost ya for instance(kicker, rockford, alpine, etc. the list goes on but you get my point)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.