Novice Question

Participant count
  • Participant list

tzk0nlin3
10+ year member

YoUr FathEr
Hey, I've posted a few threads on here in the past about my S10 and etc. Had a lot of help on here that was greatly appreciated. Now I don't exactly know where to post this one so here it is. I have a 1998 Infiniti Qx4 SUV. It has a high end Bose sound system in it which sounds great I must say. I personally like a little bit more kick in my music since I listen to alot of Rock and a little bit of Rap here and there. And the Bose isn't cutting it. I have two 10" MTX Thunder 6000's and a Pyle 700watt or 800 watt amp which I know powers them. I don't want to put a new receiver in, I want to use the one that is stock with the vehicle. I know its possible, because my buddy in College has one in his Pontiac Grand Am. Can I get some information on where I could purchase one of these "adapter" kits so that I can wire it to my receiver if my model is applicable? Thanks in advance if I don't feel like replying.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.