Official CarAudio.com Big 3 Thread

Ok i just completed my big 3 upgrade on my 01 eclipse gt. My issue is now when i turn the keys to the acc i can hear a flicker or a click coming from my intake manifold it also clicks one time after the car shuts off. It sounds like its coming from the map sensor. Need help..did i forget something?

Yea it would be alot more helpful if we could get some sorta pictures up again cause i understand the text but itd help to get a visual of what its talking about so i dont fk up when I do my car. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

And question: Should the battery to chassis and engineblock/alternator to chassis be connected at the same point on the chassis or does it not matter?

Any one with a 2000 civic coupe ex that has done the big 3... Do you have measurements, specifically the batt-alt...
Well I have a 99 ex coupe and im working on getting a big 3 going. The guy i might buy my big 3 kit from said about 10 feet total but i dont know the measurement from batt to alt

Well I have a 99 ex coupe and im working on getting a big 3 going. The guy i might buy my big 3 kit from said about 10 feet total but i dont know the measurement from batt to alt
Well I did a rough measurement due to the shitty weather... I got like 10 inch for -batt to chassis... 12 inch for chassis- engine block... alt to +batt was like 36 inch... but that one I didnt measure as good... Think I might go out and check today...

So 10ft +/- a few inches should be ok for a 2009 Galant I hope. What is an ideal size of cable to use when doing the Big 3?
1/0 is always best. Whether or not your running a big wattage system, it makes it future proof and also insures now that your gonna be safe and not still restricting it by having any smaller gauge. Plus you wont have to upgrade it later.

Well I did a rough measurement due to the shitty weather... I got like 10 inch for -batt to chassis... 12 inch for chassis- engine block... alt to +batt was like 36 inch... but that one I didnt measure as good... Think I might go out and check today...
And Flash23 let me know once you get the official measurements I need them cause im trying to order a big 3 kit from wgsj_fortvalley but im not sure what to tell him the cuts need to be.

And Flash23 let me know once you get the official measurements I need them cause im trying to order a big 3 kit from wgsj_fortvalley but im not sure what to tell him the cuts need to be.
Will probably do in froday with school and work now I wont have time... If you get a chance before I do let me know...

why do people continue to ask what size of wire to use? and you don't need pictures.....its self explanatory.
Because people don't search, or go 5pages back to see pictures from two separate users on the same page...... Yet still ask, where are the pictures.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...