Official CarAudio.com Big 3 Thread

Great information. It is normal for a business to explore and expand. Because people want something different and want to know backgrounds of company that they will trust.
red-what-you-talking-about-willis-women_design.png

So if i have a neg post on the alternator going to the front neg battery post (0awg), i dont need to upgrade the engine block ground should i still leave the factory one which is connected to the battery neg

usually the alt case is the ground, not a dedicated post. that is usually POS. idk what you have though. but you can either leave the factory stuff or remove it.

so should i do both .. i like overkill im going to do 0 gauge from engine block and instead of putting on neg batt like it was factory ill put it to the chassis and put my alt neg to the batt neg

Whats the fault rate for not fusing alt wire?

Also front battery to rear battery?

I ask cuz I've already gone over my budget by $100+ and dont have the funds to do this. Just trying to figure what kind of gamble I'll be taking.

my big 3 alt wire isnt fused, but my front to back battery is. anl fuse holders and fuses are cheap security. need one at front and rear battery. you're already over, might as well do it right.

anybody do the big 3 for reasons other then big amp power? worth doing just to increase power in general?
sure did, I have so much wire lying around I did it on every vehicle in my household way before they all had systems

haha, thanks. Im only running a simple RF punch to power my components, no sub so i dont need it for the high power, just want to do it to improve overall power flow.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...