Old School MTX Thunder 2300 and MTX Thunder 4160

Participant count
  • Participant list
Ok well someone else will get it, I'm sorry man, I had no idea that the ebay user "06.maxima" was you. You didn't answer any of my PMs, you didn't answer any of the emails I sent you until you said "Thats cool.so when it gets here and its all beat up and dont work,I can file a claim and leave ya bad feedback here and on Caraudio.com." You didn't pay for it until I had already relisted it so I lost money on the listing and still I refunded all of your payment.

And now you put another offer on it $30... $45 if my counter offer, I accepted your initial offer of $50 on the forum then you lowballed me on eBay offering me $40 but I didn't know that was you... $30 is insufficient you've wasted my time and I've lost money by having to relist the item.

I've got four other watchers. If you want the amp pay the $45 and I'll ship it today, I already had to take it back out of the package to take the pictures more time and money wasted on you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.