PA BAMF Daily

Participant count
  • Participant list
Depends. If you have the electrical system to back it up, it will most likely be fine. I'd rather run @ 2ohms, though. Easier on your electrical, less heat, etc. Better SQ, too, but that's VERY subjective and I'm likely to get flamed for saying that.

Depends. If you have the electrical system to back it up, it will most likely be fine. I'd rather run @ 2ohms, though. Easier on your electrical, less heat, etc. Better SQ, too, but that's VERY subjective and I'm likely to get flamed for saying that.
Yeah....that better SQ part was ********

Im not gonna count on "box rise" to save my ass when it comes to running an average amp. I wouldnt even consider it with PA, and Hifonics I MIGHT consider with the stoutest of electrical, but even then, I dont feel comfortable doing it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.