Pa Mofo????

Ok steve-o u r going to need alot more than that to even be up with the big boys here in mattoon....Homie fonz gots 4 pr in his crx...danny going to have somthing crazy..and me its going to be a surprise..u dont have a job or anyway of income u need to try and get that job so u can try and hang with use cause use three all got jobs and ways of income plus MOFO's come on I got L7's u really think those can keep up with those when my box gets done right....NO Come on ur smart but tryin to play ball with big boys is not smart...Love u
Lol

You guys probably had this discussion already. LOL. However i want to know the quality, all that i have gathered now is that its crappy for SPL. I have also heard its amazing for power. I think its bang for your buck but half the price. I have seen some youtube videos on them and was highly impressed. What im asking is if i get one and put on about 2400-2600W would it out bang memphis??I need to know if its possible?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Thanks

By the way im talking about the 15"inch version of MOFO..
I HAD THE 15 MOFO BEST 15 FOR THE MONEY JUST PUT IT IN 4CUBS @ 35-40 WITH 1500 WATTS AND U WILL BE GOOD

lol you like there were u from in illinois

****it you caught me im not getting it though neither is steve we got something in mind the mofo would have been crazy but he needs something bigger and better lol the FI BTL is lokking good for steve and im working now yay start in sully at agri hell in bout a week or so then we workin on ians truck and i love you to lol

this it the kid with the 4 15 in. pr's with 2 1000d memphis pr amp's and as far as pr's being junk, HAHAHAHA i laugh because im pretty sure i have two 10 in. memphis PR's with a vented box and one of my 1000d's hooked up in my girls car and them little 10's are handling all 1000 TRUE watts so memphis pr's stand up to the test and as far as this online fighting bull i say we all split the money buy termlab and we settle this like men! if you really think that two of those pos mofo's are going to keep up put your money were your mouth is and lets end this!

i'll put me and my dudes DD's against yall... come 2 TN.. we got a TL on site...

LOVE YOU (i think //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif )

this it the kid with the 4 15 in. pr's with 2 1000d memphis pr amp's and as far as pr's being junk, HAHAHAHA i laugh because im pretty sure i have two 10 in. memphis PR's with a vented box and one of my 1000d's hooked up in my girls car and them little 10's are handling all 1000 TRUE watts so memphis pr's stand up to the test and as far as this online fighting bull i say we all split the money buy termlab and we settle this like men! if you really think that two of those pos mofo's are going to keep up put your money were your mouth is and lets end this!
you know i love you and it will be interesting i aint doin nuttin its all steve lol i aint got no money lol but this dude below me come on man i know what you got and i know its going to be slappin we need to take a trip down to TN!!!! lol no offense ribdajacka but you dont wanna mess with this system its going to be the loudest rice burner on earth excluding fart exhaust let this dude know what you got fonz

i'll put me and my dudes DD's against yall... come 2 TN.. we got a TL on site...
LOVE YOU (i think //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif )
HE WILL MEET YOU HALF WAY GAS IS TO EXPENSIVE TO FOR YOU TO GET SPANKED

Ok steve-o u r going to need alot more than that to even be up with the big boys here in mattoon....Homie fonz gots 4 pr in his crx...danny going to have somthing crazy..and me its going to be a surprise..u dont have a job or anyway of income u need to try and get that job so u can try and hang with use cause use three all got jobs and ways of income plus MOFO's come on I got L7's u really think those can keep up with those when my box gets done right....NO Come on ur smart but tryin to play ball with big boys is not smart...Love u

Reading that, actually fiscally hurt my head!!

you know i love you and it will be interesting i aint doin nuttin its all steve lol i aint got no money lol but this dude below me come on man i know what you got and i know its going to be slappin we need to take a trip down to TN!!!! lol no offense ribdajacka but you dont wanna mess with this system its going to be the loudest rice burner on earth excluding fart exhaust let this dude know what you got fonz
ya dawg cuz he be havin dem pa mofos and them shits be wangin yo! aint no pussay dd subs gonna keep with a mofo. you be straigh shittin on dem hoes naw mean?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.