Pa Mofo????

hate to say it bro but i dont believe anyone saw your set up at big al's car show, it wasnt like they were using tl or anything, but as far as the one shop that closed it did more then just car audio in was a import shop and in this area i can see why it closed down but the amount of people around here that bump is pretty crazy for as small as this town is. And the dude that worked at the ONE car audio place in mattoon is still building systems as a matter of fact he's the one helping me with my set up.
Shouldn't you be in class right now?

If it was a MECA show, i was there. Ive been to state finals in Peoria, and a few shows in Champaign, as well as world finals. If one of the local cars was loud for its class, i would remember it.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Shouldn't you be in class right now?
If it was a MECA show, i was there. Ive been to state finals in Peoria, and a few shows in Champaign, as well as world finals. If one of the local cars was loud for its class, i would remember it.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
well he is not in class right now cause he is thinking and trying to figure out how to S H I T on people with a rice burner lol i never heard of meca but i just got of the phone with leo and he said it was a big up north thing so idk if you guys on here wanna prove mattoon people that you bump come to big als IMO

what r you trying to say sir lol
That Tommy's single 10 woofer, ill beat your set up's, w/ 50 amps of fusing.

HAHAH

Better yet Tom, i got a spare room at my place, swing through for a weekend, party and show them whats up.

That Tommy's single 10 woofer, ill beat your set up's, w/ 50 amps of fusing.

HAHAH

Better yet Tom, i got a spare room at my place, swing through for a weekend, party and show them whats up.

OMG what r u like 40!!!! get a grip you were a big name but not now, now there is a 17 year old spanking you with half the money lol how professional is that.

OMG what r u like 40!!!! get a grip you were a big name but not now, now there is a 17 year old spanking you with half the money lol how professional is that.
Actually, i was Leo's student teacher at his high school. I am 24, and Tommy's set up

is rather inexpensive, and LOUD. You come off like a 17 year old know it all, yet never attend any MECA or DRAG

shows, or been on a TL.

Actually, i was Leo's student teacher at his high school. I am 24, and Tommy's set up
is rather inexpensive, and LOUD. You come off like a 17 year old know it all.
actually im 19 i admire your knowings in car audio but you cant come on here acting big and bad all you have to do is settle it bass to bass not exchanging words thats going to P I S S somebody off. now explain to me what meca is.

stevo bro trust me man they know what they are talking about i mean ive been asking him questions and he's been helping me out he knows his **** dude in as for tommy i would love to hear a system worth talking about

actually im 19 i admire your knowings in car audio but you cant come on here acting big and bad all you have to do is settle it bass to bass not exchanging words thats going to P I S S somebody off. now explain to me what meca is.
search noob!!!

here

stevo bro trust me man they know what they are talking about i mean ive been asking him questions and he's been helping me out he knows his **** dude in as for tommy i would love to hear a system worth talking about
noted i just dont like big heads.... but i will take your word.....

my alpolgies nissen

noted i just dont like big heads.... but i will take your word.....

my alpolgies nissen
No need to apologize its a forum, they basically exist to argue.

I am just stating what i know, and Tommy's set ups are very impressive, and proven

in the lanes

my uncle has two 12" mofos running off of two kenwood 1800 watt mono amps getting around 900 rms at one ohm per sub and they pound real hard but they are sloppy and you can smell the coils burning. but he has been running them for over a year and they are fine. with the 15" version of the mofo you sound be louder than him because the Memphis subs are more entry level subs im not saying they are not loud or anything but the mofo is a real powerful spl sub and two 15"s should just be as loud or louder than his four 15"s but like i said music is sloppy but loud if you are planning on just running tones you should win if you have the correct box size and clean power going to them.

No need to apologize its a forum, they basically exist to argue.
I am just stating what i know, and Tommy's set ups are very impressive, and proven

in the lanes

true true im not here to stop problems here to get help my friend is looking for the best system to put in a cougar

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.