• Participant list

Fireitup
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Alabama
Item(s) for Sale:

See thread title

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Great condition, bought these to run myself, but ended up getting a great deal on a pair of zcons.

Few scuffs on the motors, coils still shiny!

Price:

275 shipped, lower 48

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

on me

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally i would feel very comfortable running 1200 to each. Now if they are getting dirty power that's a different story.

Personally i would feel very comfortable running 1200 to each. Now if they are getting dirty power that's a different story.
No trades, I take it? I have a pair of XFLs, maybe I'll see if I can sell them on Craigslist. Don't wanna deal with shipping.

Not needing anything atm, other than a larger amp. I would be willing to trade these and great condition SQ 2200 for an aq/sq3500.1 or similar.

Not needing anything atm, other than a larger amp. I would be willing to trade these and great condition SQ 2200 for an aq/sq3500.1 or similar.
I have a brand new sundown 2500 if your interested in a trade + a little cash on your end. Amp is brand new still in the box.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.