Panasonic cq-cm130u Microphone Model Number and aux option?

Participant count
  • Participant list

TechFreak2516

SO i just purchased the cq-cm130u off of someone and it turns out it has rca input on the back i know it s for the mic but could i use it with my rca to headphone adapter and use my phone through it?And also what would be the model number of the mic that works with this stereo? Thanks!!!

BUMP! I also just received a vehicle with a Panasonic cq-cm130u and I was wondering how I could use the mic input as an aux input.

Before I try to take it out of the dash, is the RCA mic input stereo?

How can you have the mic continuously playing without a CD simultaneously playing, just turn the CD volume down?

BUMP! I also just received a vehicle with a Panasonic cq-cm130u and I was wondering how I could use the mic input as an aux input.

How can you have the mic continuously playing without a CD simultaneously playing, just turn the CD volume down?

Oh dude you're my savor.When i got this unit i didn't get all the wires for it.Do you think you could please do me a big favor and mention what vehicle you have.I don't need the aux anymore i got my own methods.but do you have an option for a pa mic.Could you please do the biggest favor of my life and take it out of the dash and take a video of all the wires in the back?I really need to know how the pa wires all connect in the back. Thanks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.