SOLD PG Tantrum 600.4 and CDT Mids!

Logikalliquid
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
SoVA
I need to do some cleaning after paying for this semester's books.

Phoenix Gold Tantrum 600.4 Asking $200 shipped

• 4 channel power amplifier

• 18dB HP/BP/LP variable crossovers

• Crossover configured aux output

• Low Pass Level port (LPL)

• Dimensions: 14.25L x 10.0W x 2.35H

75W x 4(4 ohm stereo)

150W x 4(2 ohm stereo)

300W x 2(4 ohm bridged)

I have the original birthsheet, manual and box(not pictured) I will also include the LPL44 remote gain knob with the amp so you can adjust the amp from your seat.

PICS:

amp1.jpg
amp2.jpg
amp3.jpg

CDT HD-6 Midrange speakers NIB Asking $130 shipped

I was going to build my own component set using these and the amp above, but priorites change :/ I never got around to using these. 1 speaker is still in the plasic it came in!

-6.5" Cast Contoured Dispersion Mid. feature "Contoured Dispersion" radiation pattern in the critical midrange frequencies, delivers rock solid imaging and front staging, with virtually no side biasing. "Audiophile" sound, smoother response, wider dynamic range, and better imaging and higher reliability.

-high quality 6.5" magnesium cast basket, woofer with curve linear design carbon treated paper cones. Stainless steel top and bottom magnet plates for better heat transfer and dissipation.

-ceramic 14.6 oz woofer magnet

-gold plated terminals

-butyl rubber surrounds

-flat spider-allows a consistently linear cone excursion

-25mm high temp aluminum voice coil former

-130 watts power handling- at 100 Hz High Pass

-frequency response 55Hz-7kHz flat(6.5-octave response)

-Sensitivity 93.10 dB (2.83V)

-4 Ohm

-recommended high pass x-over point 65-90Hz

-recommended box design 5.8 liters

PICS:

cdt2.jpg
cdt1.jpg

I've still got it sitting around so I guess it is. All I need is a 75x2 @ 4ohm amp if anyone is interested in trading. Otherwise, paypal preferred.

I don't have the the little sticker and packaging for the LPL knob, but yeah the amp box, manual, birthsheet and the LPL are still there.

PM coming

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.