Pimp My ride Jackhammer x2?

the 2 75 lb prefab (cadence did he say?) speaker boxes... to maxxxxximize potential..

good thing is that guy can actually get one hell of a setup with his electrical

well pretty much they arent going to go for all out spl, its a tv show, so pretty much its just a show car "bread truck" lol and i agree it is one of the smartest installs they have done electrical back up wise 2 300 amp alt alot of amps, no one needs caps, and skateboarding is the sh*t so props for the ramp, for wiring they shoulda used some 0tt 2 or 4............

i agree with the enclosure being way too small. it seems MTX is terrible with enclosure size. I have an MTX road thunder setup. 3-10" subs that require about 1cu. ft. per each and each is a .6 cu.ft. driver displacement. the enclosure is less than 3 cu. ft. one chamber for all 3 subs, and the wiring inside the box was terrible as well. already replaced the wiring, gonna replace the enclosure come summer to a custom 4.8 cu. ft. sealed box with isolated chambers for each sub which will allow me to upgrade to better woofers easier too.

What's funny is that we know mad mike is talking out of his ass on it being the loudest setup in the world.

He sat in tommy mckinnie's truck at db drag finals with his ears plugged and still had to get out! So he knows d*mn well that the setups he's installing don't even come close to the ones he heard at drag finals.

Oh well.

What's funny is that we know mad mike is talking out of his ass on it being the loudest setup in the world.
He sat in tommy mckinnie's truck at db drag finals with his ears plugged and still had to get out! So he knows d*mn well that the setups he's installing don't even come close to the ones he heard at drag finals.

Oh well.
hehehe.

some one should email him this thread if that was possible. ***** that he is sponsored by mtx. When i saw how many mtx co axils he was putting in that truck, i was thinking how the poor kids ears are going to bleed.

OK, to defend the guy here, he cant come on the show, finish the install and say "Its not to bad". He needs to hype that **** up, esspecially when he is using someones flagship products. As for the SPL Meter, it was definatly an audio control. I didnt see the mic but realistically its not like they were doing a proper SPL measurement. They were just using the meter to back up their hype. I would like to see what that thing would actually would do being measured properly as I would think it would be impressive. I dont think it will make for any records by anymeans, but Im sure it will be impressive. As for the whole wack of coax speakers, I guess if you just want to make something that is gonna play music loud at a show or something of that sort, they went the right direction, but definatly not going for SQ //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

considering the truck was completley open i can account for a loss in db maybe if they tested is sealedwould of been louder but still #'s are too low for those subs IMO

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.