Not open for further replies.

trumpet
5,000+ posts

Barry Schanz
Item(s) for Sale:

Pioneer AVH-P4400BH

Item(s) Description/Condition:

This is new.

The AVH-P4400BH DVD multimedia receiver features a 7" motorized touchscreen display, built-in Bluetooth® for hands-free calling and audio streaming, and an HD Radio™ tuner. The newly updated and innovative user interface makes direct operation of the unit stress-free by eliminating complicated layered selection displays, so access to desired functions is smoother and simpler than ever. A variety of multimedia options ensures that you will be properly entertained. Customizable audio and video functions make it easy to suit your mood.

• Pandora
  • HD Radio
  • Bluetooth
  • iPod/iPhone ready, I can get you the CD-IU201V cable for video
  • App Mode - listen to and view certain apps from your phone on the screen
  • Multi Color - blue/red/amber/green/violet color choice for the display, 12 different colors to match illumination to your interior's lighting
  • Navigation Ready - AVIC-U220 add-on required
  • Sat Radio Ready - separate interface and tuner required, as well as subscription
  • Built-In MOSFET 50W x 4 Amplifier
  • 3 Sets of Hi-Volt RCA Preouts (4V) for System Expansion
  • 8-Band Graphic Equalizer
  • Auto EQ (CD-MC20 required)
  • Sonic Center Control
  • Advanced Sound Retriever
  • Rear View Camera Input
  • Advanced Touch Slide Operation
  • Wired Remote Input
  • Included Remote Control

Price:

$365

I can order you a dash kit, wire harness/interface, antenna adapter specific to your vehicle, steering wheel control interface, etc. I'm a Metra dealer.

Starting from scratch and need wires, speakers, subs, amplifiers, system planning advice? Pm me.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Free UPS Ground shipping with insurance and Delivery Confirmation

estimated value $20

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

AVH-P4400BH_reg.jpg

is that including the dash kit etc? and why is a 4500 cheaper? found 4500 for 344 shipped new. the 4400 have more features? looking to purchase soon so just want to narrow down my options. thanks.

is that including the dash kit etc? and why is a 4500 cheaper? found 4500 for 344 shipped new. the 4400 have more features? looking to purchase soon so just want to narrow down my options. thanks.
They removed the Sat radio option entirely and there's no HD Radio tuner.

They removed the Sat radio option entirely and there's no HD Radio tuner.
hmm. never dealt with hd radio. whats that about? and says sirriusxm ready...SIRIUSXM READY (The SiriusXM Connect Vehicle Tuner (SXV200V1) is sold separately).

hmm. never dealt with hd radio. whats that about? and says sirriusxm ready...SIRIUSXM READY (The SiriusXM Connect Vehicle Tuner (SXV200V1) is sold separately).
Pioneer's site says nothing about SiriusXM on the AVH-X4500BT. If you're asking about a different model please specify which one.

Regular FM radio stations are supposed to be getting replaced by HD radio, at least in some markets. You have to have HD stations nearby to make use of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...