Pioneer AVH-X2600BT Bluetooth reset

Participant count
  • Participant list

Phillips_211
10+ year member

I just got a new phone yesterday because my other one was damaged and will not turn on. This being said I am trying to connect my new phone to the radio via Bluetooth but when trying to pair says system full. I cannot figure out how to clear my Bluetooth. I have disconnected the battery. I have reset the headunit by pressing the little button next to the eject button, but still no help. I can see where it says in the settings clear Bluetooth but it will not let me click it. I believe the only way to clear it is if the device is actually hooked up to it at the time, but im not sure im stumped and need help.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.