Pioneer hu issue iphone etc

Participant count
  • Participant list

mdsniper7
10+ year member

tampa fl
So I have a pioneer 4000 nex that was installed and everything works great. However there is one issue every time I play through the USB iPod cable I get distortion some times or like a pop sound etc. I have tried other iPhone 5s and same issue anyone heard of this before any advice would be great ty

Make sure the USB is plugged in tight in the back, mine was a little loose and did the same thing. Swap out your cable from the USB to the phone with a different one, they can go bad. You can stream via Bluetooth too, but it's not as solid a connection.

From my research Bluetooth quality is not very good and I have a pioneer with iphone 5 and have no issues. Is the cable a apple cable? also, try restarting your phone just might get lucky and reset things.

I've got a 16GB memory card full of music in my 4000NEX and I have been using Bluetooth more often. The quality is exactly the same over BT with my HTC One M8 playing through Poweramp. Trust your ears, not online research, because Bluetooth is very underrated today.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.