Pioneer z120bt, wont play ipod

Participant count
  • Participant list

Bkzxclusive
10+ year member

Brooklyn
So i purchased a pioneer z120bt and everything wrks perfectly fine except for my iphone 4 which what i usually use for music. The manual says AV1 input should be on IPOD so thats what i did. The radio reads it and shows the song thats playin but theres no sound. I cant seem to figure out the problem with this. The plug coming out the radio has a USB input together with a headphone jack input, the headphone input wrks when i plug it in with AV1 on IPOD but the usb doesnt. Anybody have any ideas?

did you get the pioneer ipod hook up cable? You can't use Ipod controls, nor listen through the Aux USB port. only other mp3 players. go figure

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.