the head unit i want won't fit! help?

no thats not it. it, is too big to just fit in the spot on my dash. i haven't bought it yet.
p113DDX318-F.jpeg
this is the stereo i want. it's physically too big to fit.

29659200007_large.jpg
this is the same dash as my truck. the opening is only 3-4 inches wide and the stereo is 6

? not completely understanding what you said. but this is not my truck. just a pic offline. it is what my dash looks like, just showing how much room i have.

the thing is i don't like how the flip out ones operate so i guess ill just cut up my dash //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif i mean it's my mudding vehicle/daily driver. i do have that open spot so i could fit the a/c stuff down there

the thing is i don't like how the flip out ones operate so i guess ill just cut up my dash //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif i mean it's my mudding vehicle/daily driver. i do have that open spot so i could fit the a/c stuff down there
So you answered your own question.

Might as well modify it, probably won't look to nice, unless you know what you're doing.

i just wanted to know if there was something else i could do instead of cutting it up. i might try and make an adapter.... I'm a pretty handy carpenter so ill try my luck. thanks for your input everyone.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.