Please help me with this amp!

south2001side

Texas
I just got a used amp off of ebay. It is a Pioneer Premier gm-x404. The person I bought it from did not send anything at all with the amp. The amp looks like it needs a wiring harness thingy to hook up the speakers and the remote wire. Since it didn't come with a wiring harness, I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get one. Thanks in advance.

The only thing I could possible think of that would even possible resemble a wiring harness would be the speaker level inputs. And you should not need them if you are using rca's. Other then that it you will need to buy all your wiring seperate, I really have no idea what your talking about with a wiring harness for your amp //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

you are right the remote turn on for that amp is in that harness I believe. I just can't remember what pin it is . you may be able to get a schematic online somewhere, but it will take some searching. look on the bottom of the amp also and see if there is a wiring diagram. also, if you took the amp apart you would probably be able to figure which one the remote is just by looking at the routing of the wires. Be careful and good luck

have u checked pioneer website yet? it seems most brands are making spec sheets and manuals available for download. they might even be able to hook u up w/the harness.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.