SOLD Ported and Sealed boxes for sale!!! Garanteed best price!

vitveet
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
NC
Lots of Subwoofer boxes for sale. As for price, shoot me a good offer, no low balls. All are built STRONG using lots of screws and wood glue. Email me at vitveet@hotmail.com for pics. Anything else you want to know just ask me!

(One SOLD!!!) 2 separate 2.9 cu. ft sealed boxes for a single 15. Dimensions with the sub facing back is 13" deep, 25.5" wide, and 17.25" ht. Boxes were meant/made to be faced up but can face back no problems. No carpet-painted black with truck bedliner finishing. Had GREAT results with these boxes. I did a 144.5 at the dash with these 2 boxes and 2 ava 15's! Used RL-P's, TC UE's, Brahma's, etc in these boxes. Excellant condition. (ONE SOLD!!!!!)

2.4 cu. ft sealed box for 2 12's. Separate chambers (1.2 cubes per chamber). Dimensions with subs facing back are 16" deep, 27" wide and 11" height. Painted black with truck bedliner finishing---no carpet. Housed a SI Mag 12, 2 eclipse 12's, Orion P-series 12's. Meant to face up but again, will face up (stand up) and work with no problems.

3.5 cu. ft sealed box for a single 15. Dimension with sub facing back are 20" deep, 21" height, 16.25" wide. No carpet, no paint. SOLID box. Housed HC15, Orion H2 15.

6.2 cu. ft ported box tuned to 28hz for 2 12's. 5.2 cubes (I believe) after sub and port displacements. Bare MDF. Very clean box! Dimensions are (sub facing back) are 15" height, 32.5" wide, and 24.5" deep. Built for 2 Shocker Super Extreme 12's....LOUD, CLEAN sounding box! SOLIDLY BUILT! Port is 3.5" wide, has 47.25 sq. inches of port area (port is 30.5" long).

3.4 cu. ft for a single 15(before sub and port displacements) ported box tuned to 28 hz with 25 sq. inches of port area. Dimension with sub facing back are 22.25" deep, 18" wide, and 16.25" height. Carpeted black. Housed a TC UE 15, Inhuman 15, Brahma 15, HC15, Modded HC 15, Eclipes TI 15, RL-P 15, Ava 15. All sounded GREAT. Did a 144.3 with a modded HC with 1200+ wts in this box!

here are the 2 sealed boxes (2.9 cubes)
ab1.jpg

2avas.jpg

Here's the 2 12's ported box tuned to 28 hz. Testing it with 2 eclipse 12's:

ecli.jpg

ecl3.jpg

V.

SOLD!!!Another one for sale! This is a 3.6 (before sub, bracing, and port displacements) cu. ft box tuned to 36 hz. It's SOLIDLY built, again, this setup did a 143.4! I did a 144.5 with a single brahma 15 and a jbl 1200.1 in this box! LMK if you need dimensions. SOLD!!!!

aHC2.jpg

aHC.jpg

Here are the pics of the 3.4 cu. ft ported box tuned to 28 hz (the last one in the first post).

ab2.jpg

ab3.jpg

V.

Pics of my most recent box that I built for a guy . It was built for a XXX15; double baffled, 4 cubes of airspace (after port and sub displacements) tuned to 27 hz. Box weighted 98 lbs!! Going in the back of a Monte Carlo!

box3.jpg

box2.jpg

box1.jpg

box10.jpg

box8.jpg

box7.jpg

box5.jpg

Sub in the box was a Shocker Super Extreme 15 that I was using for a test fit. It's for sale too :p

V.

all these boxes are mine that I've used. The last box (the one for the XXX15) is the only of these that I built for someone else. If you can't use/don't want any of these, I could make you one for a great price. Really want to get rid of some of these though, lol! That's why I'm selling them CHEAP! Give me an offer and we'll go from there.

V.

all these boxes are mine that I've used. The last box (the one for the XXX15) is the only of these that I built for someone else. If you can't use/don't want any of these, I could make you one for a great price. Really want to get rid of some of these though, lol! That's why I'm selling them CHEAP! Give me an offer and we'll go from there.
V.
My point was...if these are not your old boxes you can not sell them. Apparently they are your old boxes, so I will stay out of your thread.

one 2.9 cu. ft sealed box SOLD!

Make offers on the remaining few! You could def. walk away with a quality box for CHEAP...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif !

V.

no ported boxes for a single 12?
nope, but I'll build you one if you need one.

I'm posting pics of 2 boxes I built day either tomorrow or Thursday! They're already sold though.

THANKS iamamp3pimp! PM coming...

V.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.