power acoustik

What site/ place was that?I ll know not to buy from.Regardless of what amp you have, its the service/warranty issues im concerned about?No need to trash this guy for what he has , or what one can afford,.Thats BS!! At least he is letting us know not to buy from these people, as they seem not to give a S H I T about our hard earned money, let alone validate the warranty??
i bought the amp of amazon and they said they cant accept it i have to talk to power acoustik. it was power acoustik at montabello. 2 hours away from me and it took over a month to get it back

more power AND a bigger box????? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

WHY???????
cause my box is a little small i have 2.5 cubic feet. i want like 4 cubic feet and like 1200-1500 rms

u can't say power acoustic ***** because u had a bad experience I had a staxx 5500 and two mofo dual2 subs was running the amp at half ohm for MONTHS I still have the mofo 12s after a year and they are broken in but still very stiff I had to send my amp back too but it was my fault why it messed up printed out my proof of purchase sent it in got my amp back in like six weeks and it worked fine power acoustik sales thousands more amps than higher end companies so yes some will mess up but most amps work fine compared to how many mess up and the reason y power acoustik amps are so cheap are because they are actually class a/b amps even though they say class d cheaper circuitry they get very loud but do not hit deep at all they that goes for the mofos too but do not come close to the quality u get from lanzar for the same price

wat do u mean about the mb quarrt?? sum stereo? what do u mean. and i dont like audiopipe that much
The mb is literally like the only amp that doesn't have right and left inputs. Since its a sub amp this probably wont affect anything but it's the fact that they make you buy a y splitter to save a few cents that makes me wonder just how many other shortcuts are taken. That apsm-1300 is a little power hungry but cannot be beaten for the price. If I can remember correctly it even has a cooling fan built in. If you want an amp for around $150 or less you wont find much better unless it's used. The soundstream rub1 1600d is good too for the price but I think it's over $150.

u can't say power acoustic ***** because u had a bad experience I had a staxx 5500 and two mofo dual2 subs was running the amp at half ohm for MONTHS I still have the mofo 12s after a year and they are broken in but still very stiff I had to send my amp back too but it was my fault why it messed up printed out my proof of purchase sent it in got my amp back in like six weeks and it worked fine power acoustik sales thousands more amps than higher end companies so yes some will mess up but most amps work fine compared to how many mess up and the reason y power acoustik amps are so cheap are because they are actually class a/b amps even though they say class d cheaper circuitry they get very loud but do not hit deep at all they that goes for the mofos too but do not come close to the quality u get from lanzar for the same price
holy run on sentence batman..... you are a business owner and have horrible punctuation????????? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.