Powering XXX 12's

For some reason I can't get on the new RE site. All I get is a blank page when I try to go on.

Do they have the new amps?

What about the comps?

The 36.1 is benched at 2000w rms. You are going to need a killer electrical system to keep up with the draw on that.

You need to get flash player 6 installed for the RE site to work. After you get that, then try it out, yes they're comin out with comps.

- pe@ce

If you get two of those, you should probably look into getting some extra juice, man. I'm not sure if a 160 amp alternator is going to cut it with 4000+Wrms draw.

Why do you need 2000 watts a piece on those anyways? The output difference is minimal once you get past 1/2 of a sub's real RMS anyways. I'm sure there are more feasible options than that. But if that is what you want, by all means bump on, man.

If you need a good deal on a new alternator check out http://www.4alterstart.com. They have good prices and do good work. You can search for your vehicle and they give you a few options of amperage. If you don't see what you want, call them. They are good people and will help you out or point you in the right direction.

You could always try a PH-D2, that would be like 1500 per sub, and then you only have to run one small amp, which is a benefit.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.