PS2 in Car

Participant count
  • Participant list

cazorp
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Ok guys, I need some help here, I just got my 06 mustang and put a dvd/cd/mp3 player and a in dash 6.5 inch screen in. Now I want to put either my PS2 or my XBOX in my car, possibly even a setup where I could switch them out, There is plenty of space under my glove box so I plan on mounting it there but i need to know what I can use to mount it, and where I wire it to, or put the power iverter etc. hopefully without using the cig lighter outlet, because i dont want cords running everywhere.

Any help with any of this, or an idea for an entire setup would be great ... thanks

thanks

Zach

well the setup in my crx is that the ps2 is mounted in the dash itself with plenty of ventilation. Then I have all the power cords running to an inverter which is hard wired to the car's electrical system. The av cords are run into the back of my dvd player.

i have my radar dectector hard wired in the same way.....

well, without the AV, and the power inverter.

Just make sure you fuse the power inverter if you hard wire it in.

Ok all this hardwiring stuff, Someone is gonna have to give me a diagram, or a detailed description or something ... please help me here guys.

thanks

Zach

You ned to hard wire the Power inverter to the battery (Posi) and ground the ground........ Fuse the inverter near the battery.

thats really it...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.