question about bassbox 6

Participant count
  • Participant list

walkychalky
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
im tryin to design a box using bassbox pro and i have it all done except the ports confuse me.....are the dimensions they list internal or do they include the wood thickness?......it seems like they include the wood thickness by looks of the cut list they give but im not sure......here is my bassbox file if it helps: http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=status&st=ok&ufid=E17F07C30F25DDEE

i jus put in a random driver so i could save the box design so ignore everything but the box design

thanx

Don't know. But I also have a question about it. I wanna do a slot port, but I can't seen to get it the way I want, with it going to the back, and then bends to with the box at the end, like this:

de_2.gif

this is what i think its supposed to look like according to the bassbox program (minus bracing):

8cube35hz1ai.png

EDIT: Changed dimesnsions on sketch

can someone either look at my design i posted earlier and tell me if my sketch matches up or calculate it on their own for me and tell me if it comes out to 8.177 cubes tuned to 35.11 Hz..........note that there will also be bracing that takes up .202 cubes

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.