Question on which amp or both

Participant count
  • Participant list
i'd run them off the one amp to start with, if you find they arnt loud enough or you want to send them more power, then install the second amp

I'm already running off the alpine, which is seeing a 3 ohm load per channel, with db okur a71001.1 which was used for a jl stealthbox that I changed the sub in it to a dvc infinity and also a jl audio 10 tw3. I am replacing the stealth box with a custom made center console with a w7 inside, and switching the db okur a1100.1 to a Rockford T1000. The vehicle is an 08 Sierra extended cab. One set of components in front door other in rear. I know I can bi/amp the components, but will I loose spl and gain sql with the addition of the second component amp. Any advice on which way to go would be appreciated. Thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.