Rapid fire bass songs?

images
Na I don't know any happy hardcore, got a lot of happy Hardstyle. I listen to Terrorcore, Gabber, and a few other Hardcore sub-genre's then straight Hardstyle.

One by Metallica //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif only in one part of the song though
This is one of the first, if not THE first song I listen to when testing out a new sub.

Can't think of the name of the song, but As I Lay Dying has some good ones

Na I don't know any happy hardcore, got a lot of happy Hardstyle. I listen to Terrorcore, Gabber, and a few other Hardcore sub-genre's then straight Hardstyle.
There will always be a special place in my library for Scooter...

There will always be a special place in my library for Scooter...
Never really got into listening to him he has a few great tracks but nothing like Headhunterz, Wildstylez, Showtek, D-Block & S-te-fan, Toneshifterz, Noisecontrollers, Stephanie, etc etc.

Never really got into listening to him he has a few great tracks but nothing like Headhunterz, Wildstylez, Showtek, D-Block & S-te-fan, Toneshifterz, Noisecontrollers, Stephanie, etc etc.
Just wish Showtek would stay in hardstyle. His set at Nocturnal Wonderland was like almost any other DJ set. Almost didn't think it was them until they said so on the PA. Shook my head a little there. You should go to EDC this year. They have one frickin' awesome acid/hardstyle stage.

Just wish Showtek would stay in hardstyle. His set at Nocturnal Wonderland was like almost any other DJ set. Almost didn't think it was them until they said so on the PA. Shook my head a little there. You should go to EDC this year. They have one frickin' awesome acid/hardstyle stage.
Yea I listened to many EDC sets, I might actually try to go this year. What I REALLY want to see is Qlimax & Defqon 1 Aus.

Yea I listened to many EDC sets, I might actually try to go this year. What I REALLY want to see is Qlimax & Defqon 1 Aus.
All I have to say is Adventure Club closing night 1 and Flux closing night 3 made my year. Nothing like watching the sun rise while raging (sober, though...seriously)...

The Devil Wears Prada has a bunch of songs with heavy double bass but it also has that god awful screaming cookie monster vocals thing goin on. Killswitch- My Curse is one that I love to play loud, and Holy Diver hits pretty **** hard too.

You probably won't like these if you don't like August Burns Red but I figured I'd throw them out there.

guess I should have kept reading, lol..

I shredded a paper woofer in an old set of house speakers with that bullet song, once.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.