RD 3250.1 Question

Participant count
  • Participant list

Wickedbass
10+ year member

I have a rd 3250 and was wondering if running it at .38 ohms in a daily application would be a problem. I have heard of people running them at .5 ohm daily with no problems but I am thinking that I might be pushing my luck going that low. I have searched the forum but couldn't find any answers.

Thoughts?

Thanks in advance for any help/input you can give.

Wicked'

Sorry, forgot to mention the electrical in the first post.

I have a pretty decent electrical system. H/O alt with a yellow top under the hood and two hc2400s in the trunk.

Im running two 13w7s. Right now they are wired in series/parallel for a load of 1.5ohm. Im wanting to wire them in parallel/parallel for the .38ohm load.

Thanks again for the input guys.

Bump!

motivator2236001wz6.jpg

Anyone else have an opinion on this?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.