RDWILSON77 SHADY trying to scam me!

mazzasec
5,000+ posts

Banned
ATL
Ok heres the story

I sold 2 PERFECTLY 100% working condition Sundown Audio Nightshades D1 15" subwoofers to him.

Upon receiving them he said he had put the DMM to them and had a slight issue with one of the coils not reading correctly.

I had stated that it could be a terminal issue as when I FIRST bought the subs the terminals were messed up so Jacob sent me 2 new terminals I put them on and they worked ever since.

After using the subwoofers for about 3 months my amp died on me. The Nightshades simply sat in my room for 7-8 months untouched.

I told him try hooking them up and seeing how they play he refused to do so.

I told him also to put the DMM on the direct leads instead of in the terminals he didnt respond to me about that.

I got a recone price from Jacob and was willing to go half on a recone IF THAT WAS THE PROBLEM cause he didnt hook both of them up yet.

NOW HE HAS FILED A DISPUTE TRYING TO GET ME TO REFUND HIS $550.00 AND KEEP THE SUBWOOFERS!

I would just like some insight from some other members

Oh ya and HERE is my feedback thread where I have made over 20 transactions on this site and have 100% positive feedback

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/318881-mazzasec-feedback-thread.html

I had 3 working Nightshades he bought 2 and another buyer bought 1

They were all 3 working fine when I unhooked them

I am trying to figure out if going half on a recone 70 each is reasonable for this situation?

I find the buyer being VERY unreasonable and unwilling to coroperate as to anything could have happened to that sub from his end

thats just messed hes not good at communication or working with you, he wont win the dispute though if you have tracking to prove. Id call up paypal now and let them know your side of it.

thats just messed hes not good at communication or working with you, he wont win the dispute though if you have tracking to prove. Id call up paypal now and let them know your side of it.
Agreed I mean offering half on a recone is the best I can do considering he already got a SICK deal on the subwoofers anyways. 70 each is fair considering the huge loss I took on these with shipping and FedEx charging me out the *** to use there boxes at the fedex kinko store.

He has having a hard time telling me what exactly is wrong. Its more then likely the soldering on the terminal which is causing the coil to read incorrectly. They were all in 100% working when I shipped them. He hasnt even hooked them up yet which I have told him to do multiple times.

If there is a problem I feel the half on a recone each should be more then fair. Considering anything could have happened to the subwoofer after he received it

He is trying to tell me that I said they had coil issues WHICH I NEVER SAID

The only thing I said was the terminals caused the coils to read incorrectly so I got new terminals and it resolved the problem.

If he's not even willing to test the subs and see if they are working properly, then there is really nothing you can do. paying half of recone cost sounds like a good deal considering they were sold 100% working.(if in fact it is blown now)

How about have him make some pics of what the coils are doing? He wants a full refund because they are not reading exactly the same or what is the exact issue??? I mean sometimes you can have one read 1.4 and the other read 1.3(as an example...)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

mazzasec

5,000+ posts
Banned
mazzasec
ATL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies