RDWILSON77 SHADY trying to scam me!

You are not out 550 dollars
you are out 140 dollars

you have 1 functioning sub and 1 halfway functioning sub. so tehcnincally you are only out 140 the cost of a recone.

but now I am -550 in my paypal account

If you please tell the paypal claim department that we resolved this I will pay full for the recone.
Ok the $140 for the recone...that includes new recone and shipping back to me? I am responsible for shipping to Jacob?

Ok the $140 for the recone...that includes new recone and shipping back to me? I am responsible for shipping to Jacob?
The recone is 140 shipped.

Thats the best I can do man.

The subs were in 100% working order and I am taking your word that it was messed up on my part and not on yours

And your not willing to pay 30 extra dollars to have your sub in perfect working order......... please be reasonable man and just be willing to pay a little extra to have a good working sub.

The recone is 140 shipped.
Thats the best I can do man.

The subs were in 100% working order and I am taking your word that it was messed up on my part and not on yours

And your not willing to pay 30 extra dollars to have your sub in perfect working order......... please be reasonable man and just be willing to pay a little extra to have a good working sub.
Did I say I wasn't going to pay the shipping?? No. I was just asking what the price included. I never had to have a sub reconed so I am not sure how that works. I am willing to pay the $30 to ship to him if you pay the $140.

See we could have worked this out alot better then filing this claim. I dont even know if its possible to retract a claim.

But it would be nice if you did and lets take care of this in a professional matter cause jumping into a claim like that is just immature and shows bad input on your part. Considering I have been in contact since day 1 even admitting that I did not have internet for about a week and was still keeping up with your replies on my Iphone.

See we could have worked this out alot better then filing this claim. I dont even know if its possible to retract a claim.
But it would be nice if you did and lets take care of this in a professional matter cause jumping into a claim like that is just immature and shows bad input on your part. Considering I have been in contact since day 1 even admitting that I did not have internet for about a week and was still keeping up with your replies on my Iphone.
Hey man we are close to resolving this matter and you continue to belittle me, calling me names like immature. Filing the claim wasnt immature. I was trying to resolve an issue that has been going on for too long. I have been professional through this all. I haven't called you any names or accused you of anything, like you have to me. Now I have a thread saying that I am a scammer and have done nothing more then try to correct a situation. If I wouldnt have filed the claim, we may not be at this point of resolution.

Hey man we are close to resolving this matter and you continue to belittle me, calling me names like immature. Filing the claim wasnt immature. I was trying to resolve an issue that has been going on for too long. I have been professional through this all. I haven't called you any names or accused you of anything, like you have to me. Now I have a thread saying that I am a scammer and have done nothing more then try to correct a situation. If I wouldnt have filed the claim, we may not be at this point of resolution.
Not true. You never told me you were filing a claimed I was trying to work with you but you stop responding to me...

Not true. You never told me you were filing a claimed I was trying to work with you but you stop responding to me...
That is 100% true. Why would I tell you Im filing a claim when you were pretty much accusing me of damaging the sub when I received it. Why didn't you tell me you had the issue with the coil measurement and the terminal before I bought the subs?? Same thing... We wouldn't be here if you would have told me that...

Man we can spend all night going back and forth like this. Can we make a deal and move on.

I apologize for having to file the claim, but I felt that was needed to fix this.

This is not an ideal situation. We both are having to sacrifice to correct the issue.

That is 100% true. Why would I tell you Im filing a claim when you were pretty much accusing me of damaging the sub when I received it. Why didn't you tell me you had the issue with the coil measurement and the terminal before I bought the subs?? Same thing... We wouldn't be here if you would have told me that...
wow dude like I said multiple times I never HAD ANY ISSUES WITH THE COILS man the subs worked perfectly ever since I had them what dont you understand about that

I did not accuse you specifically of damaging the sub man. I said it was a possible thing that happened but also stated that " I WASNT ACCUSING YOU OF DAMAGING IT" I just said it was a possibility but did not directly say it was your fault

LIKE SAID BEFORE I USE THEM SUBS FOR 3-4 MONTHS AND DID NOT HAVE ANY MECHANICAL ISSUES

Maybe my amp blowing caused a coil to go out but I would not have known that cause immediatley after my amp went out I uninstalled everything and it just sat in my room.

but since day 1 of using I was competing demoing with no issues at all like said

I NEVER HAD A ISSUE WITH THE COIL

It was the soldering on the terminal that made the coil read wrong

You should try putting the DMM on the leads instead of in the terminal to see what you get.

wow dude like I said multiple times I never HAD ANY ISSUES WITH THE COILS man the subs worked perfectly ever since I had them what dont you understand about that

I did not accuse you specifically of damaging the sub man. I said it was a possible thing that happened but also stated that " I WASNT ACCUSING YOU OF DAMAGING IT" I just said it was a possibility but did not directly say it was your fault

LIKE SAID BEFORE I USE THEM SUBS FOR 3-4 MONTHS AND DID NOT HAVE ANY MECHANICAL ISSUES

Maybe my amp blowing caused a coil to go out but I would not have known that cause immediatley after my amp went out I uninstalled everything and it just sat in my room.

but since day 1 of using I was competing demoing with no issues at all like said

I NEVER HAD A ISSUE WITH THE COIL

It was the soldering on the terminal that made the coil read wrong

You should try putting the DMM on the leads instead of in the terminal to see what you get.
Like I said earlier in this very thread, I tried that and no difference.

Filing the claim wasnt immature.
No filing a claim without trying to come to a resolution between 2 parties is just morally wrong.

If I wouldnt have filed the claim, we may not be at this point of resolution.
This is subjective. You may or may not have had a resolution made without a claim, but you took it upon yourself to just make a claim. Even paypal and ebay both state that you should contact seller and try to reach a resolution before making a claim or leaving negative feedback.

FYI for future reference some sellers will give you a warranty, but will rightfully rescind that warranty if a stunt like this is pulled. Just for future reference.

No filing a claim without trying to come to a resolution between 2 parties is just morally wrong.

This is subjective. You may or may not have had a resolution made without a claim, but you took it upon yourself to just make a claim. Even paypal and ebay both state that you should contact seller and try to reach a resolution before making a claim or leaving negative feedback.

FYI for future reference some sellers will give you a warranty, but will rightfully rescind that warranty if a stunt like this is pulled. Just for future reference.
For your FYI...

I have been in contact with the seller for over a week to correct this. He never once offered to correct the issue in a legitimate way. We went back and forth several times. I did not see a resolution coming.

I'm sure I have +25 messages in my inbox where we communicated prior to the claim. So I did indeed try to resolve this before I filed.

For your FYI...
I have been in contact with the seller for over a week to correct this. He never once offered to correct the issue in a legitimate way. We went back and forth several times. I did not see a resolution coming.

I'm sure I have +25 messages in my inbox where we communicated prior to the claim. So I did indeed try to resolve this before I filed.
Did seller or buyer make any attempts at proposing solutions? If the pm's are just you 2 going back and forth with blame and information exchanging without talking about possible refund or recone proposals then there wasn't an attempt at making a resolution. Instead that was just wasting time.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

mazzasec

5,000+ posts
Banned
mazzasec
ATL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies