recommendations on h.u

Then why do i see aplines on onlinecarstereo.com and ebay..?
For the same reason you see guys in big white vans selling stuff from the back. Or guys on corners selling from the trunk of their car. Because it is being done makes it ok?

And BTW..onlinecarstero is having some issues with pending litigations from a few companies now.

If any doubt on where you are purchasing from contact the manufacturer themselves and they will tell you. All the numbers are public knowledge.

--Don

i have and option to buy the kenwood 925 new or pioneer deh p8500mp refurbished so what would u recommend me to buy the kenwood 245$ pioneer 232$

(is it worth the risk to buy refurbished item then the new one ???)

don't go refurbed. i bought my alpine cda 9830 two days ago for 247 INCLUDING tax. Money well spent my friend. If you want a pioneer go for the premier deh-p760mp or if the pioneer's deh-p7600mp. The premier is mechanically identical to the pioneer. Only diff is the face says premier and it has a 2 year warranty vs. 1 year (you wont even touch these warranties believe me). I switched over from kenwood to my alpine and i'm never going back.

The boy JB was a friend of mine

Til I caught him in my car tryin to steal my Alpine

Chased him up the street to call a truce

The silly mother****er pull out a deuce-deuce

Little did he know I had a loaded 12 gauge

One sucker dead, LA Times first page

im loking to buy a h.u but i have only 250$ i need recommendations on head units i was thinking about kdc 925 mp kenwood
Check out this one. Compare specs to all the others and buy from a reputable company like I did. You won't be sorry. This is the HU I purchased and it came with everything I needed. Crutchfield is a great company and when I called tech support twice, they helped me right away with no waiting. Awesome! My HU I installed went smoothly and I love it.

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-zlZoEs1AH1C/cgi-bin/prodview.asp?wm=cl&I=133C5410&s=0&cc=01

Not too many people around here like Panasonic but to me it's fine. It has 5Volt outs and all the other specs are very attractive, not to mention this unit looks good too. For the price I don't think many out there can beat it. Right now Crutchfield will even throw in a free set of speakers.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryexcited.gif.c26a15f316d23068607f36ddacd7a7ab.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.