Rockvilles new subs

Someone already did 150+ legal on 2 k6 12s lol
The k6 is likely a downgrade from fu750. Should perform fairly tho
yeah i know it's not = to fu but wondered if it be any louder (maybe as loud) as my fu at 1 ohm and cheap way to test my wires and what not.. on the 3" coil i'd just be running rated power to it less after rise where as he ran 50% more than rated clamped so idk if my amp would push it as good is all.. if i can find some bolts for terminals i may order one, i don't want have a ball of taped wires or 3way butt connector bouncing around inside box (with the direct leads)

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

every Rockville product ive seen is crap.
we got several experienced people saying the new amps and subs are good..

Do you think 1000 watts is enough for 2 - 10's ported in 1.35 cubes each? Hmm...
they look great in that video.. idk about power thats y i was think of the w6 12 with 1 k rms.. for 10's in box that size should be good just not as loud as it could be maybe u should look at w6 too they cheap a/f if u don't like them send them back in 2 months... ps i will tell everyone one u have rockville subs!!!!!! lol

Bout to pull the trigger on the K6 12D4. Talked to Ryan and he hooked me up with a video of a dyno he did on the JBL GTX500 that pulled 864 watts at 2ohm. I can pickup the sub for $70 and the amp for $104 with a 2yr warranty on the amp. $175 into a single 12 setup that's pulls maybe 70 amps at full tilt.

Bout to pull the trigger on the K6 12D4. Talked to Ryan and he hooked me up with a video of a dyno he did on the JBL GTX500 that pulled 864 watts at 2ohm. I can pickup the sub for $70 and the amp for $104 with a 2yr warranty on the amp. $175 into a single 12 setup that's pulls maybe 70 amps at full tilt.
Did gramps put u up 2 this?! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

Just watched that the other day...poor guy, he's at that stage now where he's needing help. A lot of people judge him, but they have no idea. And that vid pretty much explains it. Can't judge a book by his cover...
ive always liked his videos and dont get how people could hate on him. sure hes quirky, but arent we all? anyways, what did you see that makes it more apparent that hes in need of help?

ive always liked his videos and dont get how people could hate on him. sure hes quirky, but arent we all? anyways, what did you see that makes it more apparent that hes in need of help?
He mentions it in his latest vid.

lol...nope. Been thinking about it before I started this thread. I still have my Skar IVX12. But I think this Rockville with the 2.5" coil might suit me better
i think it'll be better too., ignor tahore he's afraid of 2 ohm..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.