MMD: 81.272 gr

NO: 0.171%

BL: 12.662 T/M

SPL: 93 dB

VAS: 5.498 L

RE: 3.2 Ohm

SD: 206.120 cm

XMAX: 13

I just got mine in along with my csa5000.1 amp and I must say I'm very impressed with just looking at them. I've own nothing but kicker and you can tell time and thought went into designing these 8s...not saying kicker doesn't; just impressed so far with what I received. Now off to box building.

S

I just got mine in along with my csa5000.1 amp and I must say I'm very impressed with just looking at them. I've own nothing but kicker and you can tell time and thought went into designing these 8s...not saying kicker doesn't; just impressed so far with what I received. Now off to box building.
Sounds great man, let us know it turns out!

I see. Kind of a bummer. I change my mind so fast. I probably will be on a whole other mission before these are back in stock
Trust me im the same way..before i worked here i use to get something new for Car audio every 2-3months..

Its how it always works though, im sure once we get em in stock youll have your eyes on a different prize lol

just curious, but I got my hands on one of these to test. Had some mechanical issues so sold the motor to a local who rebuilds subs. Bought another, had the same mechanical issue and just kept it. I do some searching and see a guy on diyma and here even had similar problems(spider issues) and after reading his test results and him being in contact with you guys. Cadence has found "While doing g quality testing, they came to see that their S2 line had been defective (stiff suspension issue?) I had to return the subs and they gave me a full refund of my money".
Posted here:

Cadence S2W8... Review and Comparison. - DIYMA.com - Scientific Car Audio - Truth in Sound Quality

I didnt bother to call or further investigate so I just said F it and moved on. But how ironic is this? I was under the impression quality was shifted and that comes up and finaly I'm not the only person to have issues.

A truthful person to person reply would be nice and not some salesman response. I am not tryin to start anything either but rather curious and kinda weird how every place is out of the 8's. I even called a few shops one in NC and one in Jersey and they both told me they dont have any in stock and had to send what they had back.
lol you really going to start again? IF you were actually interested, you could have easily PMed me or simply posted "are the s2w8s in stock? " But nahh, you post up links, and then talk about quality control, then go on to say ohhh i want "person to person" response? lol real smooth...I see what your doing.

Call and further investigate? This is a subwoofer, not a homicide..

Some of the S2s had issues, and others didnt.

Sold tons before they hit the shelves and even more so to people over-seas before we even had them in.

Dont loose any sleep on this, youll be ok. Promise;)

lol struck a nerve?

Umad bro?

Pm'ing would have subsided the same response so whats the difference? The dude that I quoted even more so talks to you so my info was viable. And the QC control was his words, not mine.

Maybe take some reading courses bro, it's all there

I've got mine in and I am happy with the build and look of them. I've got my box pretty much built for them as well. I can't wait to hook them up and try them out.

TNT, move on already. Your not impressing anyone with your boner for this. All your "rants" or as you put it "help" ever did was push me to want to try this stuff and ignore you more. You tend to come off as a pompous ***. especially in this whole thread. Of course this is all just IMO from reading here.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

CADENCE SOUND

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
CADENCE SOUND
Howell, New Jersey, United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date