Scion Tc Install

I took these measurements of a Scion tC for an enclosure I will be building for a customer for a SI Mag 15 Ported:
Chill dude, I didn't jack your design. Although it did inspire me to make my own. If anything thank you, but calm the hell down with your accusations.

Chill dude, I didn't jack your design. Although it did inspire me to make my own. If anything thank you, but calm the hell down with your accusations.
did i lose the ability to read? when did he accuse you of "jacking his design"?

did i lose the ability to read? when did he accuse you of "jacking his design"?

He posted over in the scionlife forum trying to make a buck by wanting to sell enclosures where he took the measurements from Phil and used it for himself. Phil came registered for the thread and called him out. However everyone there is ripping on the kid for his ability...blah blah blah...

http://www.scionlife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=225950&start=40

He posted over in the scionlife forum trying to make a buck by wanting to sell enclosures where he took the measurements from Phil and used it for himself. Phil came registered for the thread and called him out. However everyone there is ripping on the kid for his ability...blah blah blah...
http://www.scionlife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=225950&start=40
ah ok. carry on. whats the big deal even if you did use his design? did he copyright it? is the guy that built the first subwoofer enclosure pissed cause everyone stole his design lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.