• Thread starter <the sh*t>
  • Start date
  • Replies 1
  • Views 2K
    Participant count
  • Participant list
&

<the sh*t>

i was lookin to buy a triple twelve enclosure for my punch hx2s. it has a volume of 3.98 cu. ft. but it doesnt have three seperate compartments. do you think that it would still sound good? does it really matter if the compartments are seperate or not? thanks for any help the box is at http://www.sounddomain.com/sku/RTE330012 if you want to look at it.

Originally posted by :i was lookin to buy a triple twelve enclosure for my punch hx2s. it has a volume of 3.98 cu. ft. but it doesnt have three seperate compartments. do you think that it would still sound good? does it really matter if the compartments are seperate or not? thanks for any help the box is at http://www.sounddomain.com/sku/RTE330012 if you want to look at it.
The only real drawback to a common (undevided) chamber is that if one sub blows. You run the risk of damaging the others. But if you are not punding the living daylights out of the subs constantly this shouldn't be a problem.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.