Searching for speakers.

You're going to have to look at home speakers, maybe some pro-audio speakers. That's probably going to mean 8 ohms.

You're going to have to look at home speakers, maybe some pro-audio speakers. That's probably going to mean 8 ohms.

Agreed. I cant think of any 10" in car audio Like that.. But deff in Home Theater/Audio.

I'm curious why? You would certainly be extremely limited on options. You could fit a 6.5 or even a 6x9 and a tweeter in the space a 10" speaker takes. Even if this was something like a sub enclosure, you could make a 10" face that would bolt in, and make a 6.5" and a tweeter fit.

I'm curious why? You would certainly be extremely limited on options. You could fit a 6.5 or even a 6x9 and a tweeter in the space a 10" speaker takes. Even if this was something like a sub enclosure, you could make a 10" face that would bolt in, and make a 6.5" and a tweeter fit.
He is limited even the options I came up with are 7s mounted in a 10" mounting ring.

Is there a good 10" round 3/4 way car speaker on the market made by anyone.
10" and 8" available on Amazon:
Not sure hot to define 'good' so its for you to research or watch youtube videos:

10" and 8" available on Amazon:
Not sure hot to define 'good' so its for you to research or watch youtube videos:
Wow!! LOL..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...