second skin group buy?

if there is still enough interest i will keep it going. my aplolgies for not being around much, i don't get much time online now. i got into an argument with my dad and moved out. but just pm me if you are already on the list and still want to be in, or if you want to be added.

To the forum,
This person sells bulk packs on eBay from time to time, best price I could find:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=littlemfancypants&iid=5862513280&frm=284

They have sold at least 40 of them that I know of, all in Jan & Feb. I bought one myself. Quick shipping and good communication. I'm going to send an e-mail and see when they are going to auction off some more. I'll let y'all know...
They aren't selling dynamat anymore...

if there is still enough interest i will keep it going. my aplolgies for not being around much, i don't get much time online now. i got into an argument with my dad and moved out. but just pm me if you are already on the list and still want to be in, or if you want to be added.
I'm still in and I want mine as soon as possible (in other words, before I blow the money on booze and ho's). Should I contact SS directly and mention this thread???

to make this easier

anyone that calls within the next 3 days will ge tthe 25% discount if they mention this phrase....

give me the 25% group buy discount

regardless of how many people call

ANT

to make this easieranyone that calls within the next 3 days will ge tthe 25% discount if they mention this phrase....

give me the 25% group buy discount

regardless of how many people call

ANT
I just ordered my 80 sq ft...

Thanks, Ant!!!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.