Southwest Region Second Skin - USACI Event - October 17th

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT
Do I qualify for the furthest drive contest? I drove home early from NY, over 2600 miles //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif just for this show.

I got tomorrow off...woohoo! I'll be in Sedona by noon tomorrow and will just cruise on down to Phoenix on Saturday morning.

Can't wait to meet some of you Arizonians. I'll be the one with the white and red standard cab Chevy. Come say 'hi'.

yo, I will be the ugly old mexicanz in the stock chevy cavalier with dark tint.

Brian.

I can't wait till the comp. sound fun. I hope Ant is suppling some grub at an affordable price after all our donations...

HEy guys

Someone just sent me a PM asking me if there was anything other than a dontaion required to park in side the blocked off area for the show.

I deleted the PM by mistake and have no idea who sent it.

But the answer is no. All you need is your car. Donation are accepted but not required to park inside the baricade.

Looking forward to seeing all of you there tomorrow

ANT

Yo... Good show Ant. Too bad I didnt win any dang raffles cuz teh teams ate em up... I was hope for door kit. How did everyone do?
Thanks for coming out to the show yesterday!

It was great to meet everyone.

I think next time I am going to have to ask people to use their usernames so I can make the connection.

So many people showed up, it was hard to know who was whom.

You were right though.. Team Aftermath killed it in the raffles.

They showed up strgon for sure.

On the http://www.teamaftermath.com they had a roll call that was 30 people deep.

I heard that 24 had actually made the event.

After it was all done, we collected $1578 for One Step Beyond.

I am going to present a check to them later this week. Kathy is going to write up a nice letter from us, and get things moving.

Again, thank you everyone one for showing up.

Expect to see some pics pretty soon, but in the mean time, a couple of Aftermath guys posted some videos

Here they are:

ANT

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.