Central Region Sept 19th Waukegan - Cruizin In Style Show

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI

mlstrass
5,000+ posts

Shaggy DOA
Illinois
Saturday Sept 19th in Waukegan. Corner of Lewis & Glen Flora. Old Franklin foods parking lot. 9am - 6pm

Classes will probably be: trunk, SUV, modified (walls) Meter will be the TL on the dash. Not sure if legal or you can open a door. This isn't a serious comp, just a chance to have some fun and throw your car on the meter. Should be plenty of time for demo's.

Most of the DOA guys will be there, so I'm sure we'll go out for food afterwards or end up at my place.

so is there prices on entering...cuz id like to get the scort metered...never metered it would like to know what im working with and how much i gotta upgrade it lol

I'll possibly be here assuming my new head unit comes in, if not i'll probably come when the show is almost over since I need to drop something off @ Mikes..

likely will be there 10-330 w/my girl...

we found out the camera takes AA batteries, so when the camera died at CACO show i could have just gone to the gas station (i feel like a dumbass) instead of barely getting any vids

so i will be more than happy to take demo videos and plenty of pictures since ill be prepared... pretty decent camera too

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

mlstrass

5,000+ posts
Shaggy DOA
mlstrass
Illinois
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date